About the program
The building foundation of the program is an intense internship resulting in a follow up interview to take on a position as trader trainee.
The internship will give you the extensive knowledge of the power markets. The knowledge needed, to take a trading role. From the beginning, you will learn about electricity flows and trades, and gradually support the traders with several challenging tasks. We will make an effort to introduce more trading analysis tasks that provide insight to power trading as you become ready for these.
Workshops will challenge and encourage you to refine who you are, improve short-comings, strengthen capabilities and gain clarity about your winning aspirations. In the personal sparring a mentor will support your journey towards achieving what you strive for, both personally or professionally, and present you with tools and strategies, that can help you leverage your performance and so you can win.
With proven performance in the six months of training, you thereby will be ready for a career in commodity trading with Neas Energy.
We offer you a unique setup by focusing on both professional and personal development, so you will be fully prepared to enter the world of trading already before graduating and thereby to be first in line for coveted full-time positions.
The program will give you:
- The foundation to become the trader of tomorrow
- Thorough training in the basics of the European power markets
- Close sparring with some of the best power traders in Europe
- An opportunity for personal development through mentorship
- Flexibility towards execution of your master thesis
- An outstanding opportunity that will kickstart your career